Saturday, March 22, 2008

Preparen sus canastas

Hola hoy es el concurso!!!, yo ya tengo mi canasta, pero antes, les voy a dar una pista: Hay menos de 80 huevos, pero mas de 20 / Hi, today's the contest!!!, I have my basket, but first, i'm gonna give u a clue: there are les than 80 eggs, but more than 20.

Mami, dame mi canasta! / Mom, give me my basket!
Picnic basket building
No tan grande! / Too big!!!

Picnic Basket No tan pequeñaaaa / Too smalll!

Picnic Basket
mmmm, perfecto!

Hoy vamos todos a buscar huevos de pascua!!! - Hey, let's go to find some easter eggs

Buena suerte
Notas de ultima hora:

  1. Se esconderan los comentarios y se mostraran hasta la tarde - Comments will be hidden and i'll show them again at evening
  2. The first to tell me the correct number of eggs that are on my blog, will be the winner - el primero en decirme cuantos huevos hay en mi blog, será el ganador

Haz clic aqui para ver las reglas oficiales

5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!!! THat is one huge basket! You can fit everycat in the blogosphere in there,hahaha

I will guess 77 eggs

Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

Hmmm, I will guess 58!

Happy Easter, Stifler!

Parker said...

Hi Stifler! Nice to meet you! I think you have 77 eggs in your basket!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Easter Stifler! We will say 576 eggs!

Hot(M)BC said...

We are not sure we did it right, but we found 58 eggs!
Happy Easter Stifler!
Purrrrrs,
the Hotties

Post a Comment

Dejame un mensaje :) Por cada comentario me dan una semilla!
:Squeek:
:Squeek:
:o3
---

Leave me a message :) For each message I receive a sunflower seed!

:Squeek:
:Squeek:

:o3


Furriends of Cat Blogosphere

Furriends of Cat Blogosphere
You can take this small version to yer blog

Para nuestros amigos en nesecidad

Enciende una vela para nuestros amigos, Stifler

Obten esta imagen en tu blog!

Lets Purr for the pets

Llegaremos a los 12 meses?

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker